Zool's 3.1kg Barramundi!!

Monday 15 February 2010 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and G'day! After two days of Snakehead hunting, it was time for me to try my luck on salt water fishing. A friend of mine, Zool previously had been disappointed with his lack of catch recently and were talking about it with me on FB. I told him to stay patient and said that one day ... he will catch a big one. That wish was granted today!!  I had just arrive in time at the spot to see Zool reeling hard and steady. With a 15lbs braided line (no leader) and using a Rapala lure, he successfully reeled a 3.1kg Barramundi! Now, there is nothing for him to complain about 'cause he is one satisfied and happy geezer. Haha! As for me, yet again I failed to land one of my own elusive fish. You better watch out Mr.Barra 'cause soon, I will GET YA!! lol ...

 
Zool's 3.1kg Barramundi

 
 He's a happy man. Haha!


 Harry taking a pose with Zool's Barra

NOTE: Thanks Zool for allowing me to post your Barramundi pics on my blog. Again, I'd like to say congratulations on your 3.1kg Barramundi. 
 

0 comments: to “ Zool's 3.1kg Barramundi!! so far...