Little Jack ...

Tuesday 9 February 2010 0 comments


Assalamualaikum. Ever since the day Rahman caught a Barramundi, I was determined with a never-give-up-attitude to try and catch one myself. Unfortunately, no Barramundi was sighted. Instead, only baby Mangrove Jacks were caught (with Prawnstar of course). However, this won't stop me from searching for the elusive Barramundi as my desperation grew more and more to strike one of the under populated Barra. Anyway, here are some pictures of the day's catch and of yesterday's ... 

My wife loves this MJ pic.


 
MJ from this morning hungry for Prawnstar and 
my wife likes this pic too ... haha!


 
Regular angler, Alai with his MJ (using Eupro lure).

 
 
Salt water Tarpon on a very hot sunny day and nice blue skies.


NOTE: I will get you, Barramundi! Haha! 

 

 

0 comments: to “ Little Jack ... so far...