Brunei 26 N-Day

Tuesday 23 February 2010 0 comments

 



Assalamualaikum and G'day! In honour of our 26th National Day, I wanted to share my heartiest congratulations to all Bruneians. I may not be 100% Bruneian, I wish I am but yet I still feel this enthusiasm to post something in its honour. Kudos to those involved in the march for the 26th ND celebration at Taman Sir Omar Ali Saifuddien this morning. My wife's colleagues and students who were involved with the marching were all set out to travel to BSB for the celebration as early as 5am! Anyway, that's how they commit themselves to our National Day, as for me...maybe I will try my luck and perhaps I will have a ND great catch of the day later this afternoon! Selamat Hari Kebangsaan ke-26 "Negaraku Brunei Darussalam" ... 

0 comments: to “ Brunei 26 N-Day so far...