Prawnstar

Monday 1 February 2010 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and Hi y'all! Let's talk about Prawnstar. Every fish favorite and staple diet are prawns. So the Aussies came up with this brilliant idea of turning prawn into plastic lures. These lures are very tough plastic and won't get damage if you get hit by nasty Jacks. What I like about these lures is that the tail of the prawn flicks when you twitch your rod making it look like a real prawn. The size ranges from small, medium and large and comes in different colors. The one I have with me is a small size or Prawnstar Junior and its in green. I've been wanting to get my hands on this lure for a very long time and at last I got it. Credit goes to Walid (KB-ians Anglers) who just returned from Perth, Australia. I personally asked him to buy Prawnstar Junior for me and it is rewarding. So for those who are interested in these fantastic lure, you can order it online or even better, fly to Australia if you have all the money to spend. If you wanna know more about Prawnstar, you can click the link here. I took some photos of my Prawnstar for you to see and be warned, soon you would want one yourself. Haha!

 
Behold the Prawnstar!

 
 Top view of the Prawnstar.

 
 Side view of the Prawnstar.


Prawnstar in its packet.

NOTE: Thank you to Walid for getting me Prawnstar and Berkley Gulp. Will look forward of getting more Aussie lure from you. Hehe ...

0 comments: to “ Prawnstar so far...