Late MJ strike

Saturday 20 February 2010 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and G'day! I meant to post this last night but I was knackered to even upload my photos to the laptop. I caught an MJ of approximately around 250-300g just when I was about to call it a day. My brother, Dimebagz was unable to get a single hook up where Mr. Marshmallow man had lost a few. It was windy yesterday and my catch wasn't as big as my last MJ 1.5 kg but in the least, I caught something. Haha! I didn't catch anything this morning but later, we'll be out again for a Barra hunt. Wish me luck!  \ (^_^) /

 
Pic was taken by Mr. Marshmallow man

 
 
It was dark so I had to use flash


 
Gold Halco Sorcerer with a MJ

NOTE: Fish caught was "Catch and Release" and to Dimebagz and Marshmallow man, don't give up and keep trying. Hehe ... 
 

0 comments: to “ Late MJ strike so far...