Halco and Eupro success!

Friday 12 February 2010 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and Hi ya'll! I'm avoiding my Prawnstar lure since it got snagged 2 days ago that I had to work real hard to retrieve it back. Yesterday, I bought two lures, Halco Sorcerer (2.5m) and a Eupro. So today, I went casting to the usual spot and when I got there, it didn't take long until I got the first strike. A 600g Mangrove Jack took my Halco Sorcerer viciously but I managed to reel it in safely. Took a few snapshots and off he goes to the estuaries. After that I had to change my leader and decided to try a Eupro lure. I'm not a big fan of using a snap swivel 'cause I believe it ruins the performance of the lure. Instead, I use a rapala knot which allows your lure to wobble freely and naturally. I rigged it and cast it away and around half hour later, I received a second strike. It was fun reeling the second Jack as it was going all over the place fighting for its life. Like usual, take a few pictures and released it. The second Jack weighed around 350g and 29cm long (1cm away from the legal length) I was looking for a Hat-trick but 2 was all I got, more than enough for the day (syukur alhamdulillah). By the way, you don't need a Prawnstar if you wanna be a good angler. Haha!

 
600g Jack and around 35cm long

 
 
Halco Sorcerer did it again!

 
 Me sooo happy! haha!


 350g and 29cm long MJ using Eupro

NOTE: I didn't get the chance to use my new Halco but hopefully will try it tomorrow. As usual, fish caught was "Catch and Release". (^_^)
 

0 comments: to “ Halco and Eupro success! so far...