Halco Sorcerer is BACK with a JACK

Thursday 11 February 2010 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and Hola again. On my last post, I mentioned I will avoid using a Prawnstar lure. It was difficult at first to which lure I should use between Halco and YO-ZURI but in the end, I went for the Halco Sorcerer. The reason being is because it was a high tide (around 1.5m) so Halco is a suitable lure to cast at the time. I was accompanied by my cousin, Tyco Kembura (Duo Fishing) and my brother Sofian who came a little late. At first we were hunting for Barramundi and again, to my disappointment it was no where to be found. Then we changed to the usual spot but this time, T.K jokingly said that he was targeting for Catfish or Ikan Utik. Haha! Around 10mins later, I received a serious hit. Reeled it in and was happy to see a Mangrove Jack hooked on a Halco Sorcerer. It was a good size around 350g and I released it safely to the estuaries. I'm still thinking about the Barramundi but it's not a big deal. The most important thing about fishing is to have fun. So hopefully tomorrow will show the same result. All I can say about today is "Syukur Alhamdulillah ...".

350g MJ on a Halco Sorcerer


 
A second take on the MJ. Nice ah!

 
You beautay!!

NOTE: Went to the local tackle store to get a new Halco Sorcerer (52 DD) lure, Eupro (Lure Family) lure and a jig head. TK also bought Halco lures. Hehe ...

0 comments: to “ Halco Sorcerer is BACK with a JACK so far...