Low tide casting for MJ

Thursday 11 February 2010 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and hi y'all! Searching for the elusive Barramundi is not looking too promising and I figure luck plays a part in this hunt. It's so unpredictable to find this popular game fish. If you're at the right time and at the right spot, you'll find 'em but most of the time, it seems that I never come across with the fish. At least catching Jacks is as good as looking for a Barra or two. Anyhow, I caught a MJ this morning and updated few pictures of it. And again, Prawnstar did the job. One of the angler, Barra-Red told me that you could get Prawnstar in Miri but I have no idea to the whereabouts. If you're planning to go to Miri this weekend, I suggest you go find it. I'm going hunting for Jacks again later this afternoon so wish me luck. Cheers! (^_^)


 
Prawnstar got me addicted. haha! 
I just love that blue lining below the eye.


 
 Nice huh?! hehe ...

NOTE: I will try to avoid using Prawnstar later and will be using Halco Sorcerer and YO-ZURI Hardcore. Jackaroonie was "Catch and Release" btw. 

0 comments: to “ Low tide casting for MJ so far...