Rapala Skitter Pop test on Snakehead

Sunday 7 March 2010 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and G'day! We were hunting Snakeheads yesterday afternoon at Spot-W, testing the Rapala Skitter Pop lure. Tyco (Duo-Fishing), Rahman and Walid (KB-ians Anglers) accompanied me in the hunt and Rahman was the first one to reach there followed by Walid. Finally we got there around 5pm, Rahman told us that he had 5 misses and not long after that Tyco cast his frog buzz bait lure and caught the first Snakehead. Around half and hour later, I caught the second Snakehead of the day using only my Rapala Skitter Pop lure. (This lure is just fantastic when hunting for Barras, Tarpons or juvenile GTs and what I like about it ... is the "bloink" sound it makes when popping). Rahman was a little unfortunate that day and Walid also missed a few and I know he couldn't care less because he is thinking of going to Danau searching for the elusive Barra one of these days. So I hope he catches one and comes home with good news.

 
Snakehead less than 300g using Rapala Skitter Pop


  
Tyco sneaked from behind wanting his appearance noticed in my blog. Haha!


  This is an earlier catch and picture was taken on the 21st of Feb.
Snakehead using frog buzz bait lure

NOTE: All fish were "Catch and Release" and to Rahman, keep trying and never give up


0 comments: to “ Rapala Skitter Pop test on Snakehead so far...