Estuary Cod next to Area 51

Wednesday 10 March 2010 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and hi again! As planned, we went to area 51 and this time Walid (KB-ians Anglers) is on "cheat" mode. He was using live prawn as bait and I still staying faithful with casting method. No catch on using my Rapala Skitter Pop with only one miss. So I used a Berkley Gulp minnow and caught an estuary Cod. Walid caught a juvenile GT, a Crevalle Jack, a Mangrove Jack and an estuary Cod. Rois (our paddle boy. Haha!) caught one estuary Cod so total catch for the day was 5. Still looking for that Barra in that area and it seems that they were not around when we're there. Oh, one thing I forgot to mention, Walid lost a "BIG TARPON" maybe weighing around the range of 2kg. Haha!! So here are some pics ... enjoy. (^_^)

 My first and only catch of the day

 
A close up of my Berkley Gulp Minnow with a texas rig.

NOTE: Rahman just informed me that around 20 bamboo sticks are still assembled at W-spot. So bloody typical!

0 comments: to “ Estuary Cod next to Area 51 so far...