Jack during Ramadhan

Monday 23 August 2010 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and 안 녕! Time has been limited for me to go out casting for a good fish. I've been busy with work and attending courses and the fasting month adds the limitation to it. But last week, after my Banksman course at ATDC Seria, I decided to go for a quick cast. Went to the usual spot but that time the tide was really low. Anyways, I decided to give it a go and after the 2nd cast, something gave a good thug on my Flit lure. It was a missed strike and I think due to the fast current flowing out, whatever it was...failed to hit a 100% hook up. I kept trying and trying, I caught something and instantly I thought it might be a Barra but as it got closer, it became clear that it was a Mangrove Jack. It was good enough as it was my first strike for the month of Ramadan. After that, I headed home looking forward to sungkai (break fast).


Still wearing my coverall (My version of PPE. Haha!)

 500g Jack using ANRE's FLIT lure

NOTE: Jack was "Catch & Release" and to all my Muslim friends, enjoy your fasting month of Ramadhan. PUASA JANGAN NDA PUASA!! HAHA!

0 comments: to “ Jack during Ramadhan so far...