Yuri's 6th Birthday

Monday 8 March 2010 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and G'day! I couldn't go fishing as my son, Yuri, turned 6 today. He was so excited about it ... mostly on the presents, balloons and of course, the cake. Every year me and my wife would think of what flavor for the cake ... what picture on the cake ... and what present to give for the kids. It changes every year and for the last couple of the year, they're able to tell us what they wanted already. Even though it was only Yuri's birthday but we have to get two presents to satisfy both kids. The things you do to keep those smiles on their faces. Anyway, menu was simple: fried noodles, fried rice with grilled bbq chicken and prawns. No games but a simple family gathering with plenty of food to go around.


  
Yuri's 6th Birthday


 
Of course, the cake ... that somehow looks like a bear vampire



   
Me and the barbie

 
 Rahman, busy on the job


 This is what Dimebagz, Tyco, Rahman and I do when not fishing. Haha!


 My brother 'Dimebagz', my sister 'Lydia' and my nieces 
busy eating away in the kitchen

 
Chicken and shrimps on a barbie


 The birthday boy in red and the jealous little brother in blue ... 
and my gorgeous wife in the middle


 The presents opening moment ...


But they all play together in the end

NB: Casting sessions will resume sometime soon ... hehe

0 comments: to “ Yuri's 6th Birthday so far...