My first Barracuda @Alu-alu

Thursday 3 December 2009 0 comments

When was my last post?! maybe it was a week and a half ago. haha! FYI, I did try to catch some fish especially Sebarau. We went last Sunday but what we got was heavy rain pouring all over us and a Toyota Vios got stuck in a mud. HAHA! (baik ko tukar kereta baruuuu yg bisai nya 4wd. lol) I've been using Berkley Gulp since I bought 'em and never lose faith in these fantastic lure. I had some couple or more strikes on a Berkley Gulp but always got away until last two days ago I caught a decent size Tarpon. I didn't take a picture of it, ... didn't know why but I should have. Yesterday at around 3.30pm I caught my very first Barracuda. It was still a juvenile but still, my FIRST!! I'm still targeting Jacks with Berkley Gulp and hopefully it'll come soon. hehe ...


Juvenile Barracuda with a Berkley Gulp



Better view of the Berkley Gulp and Barracuda

0 comments: to “ My first Barracuda @Alu-alu so far...