Gulp Alive Mangrove Jack

Sunday 26 September 2010 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and 안 녕! Today's casting session started at noon, not the normal early morning. The lure I decided to use was a Berkley Gulp Alive which I haven't use for a very long time. Fish weren't biting that afternoon but around 1500hrs, Tyco landed a 400g Mangrove Jack using a YO-ZURI Hardcore lure (aka Jamie). Half an hour later, I caught a Jack around 300g. It was my first Jack using Gulp Alive and hopefully in the future, I will catch more using this fantastic SP. Encik Rahman who arrived around 1700hrs caught a Juvenile Barramundi using a SP. No picture on the Barra tho' and I don't know why he didn't take a photo before releasing it. Haha! As for Mr Marshmallow man, he didn't catch anything but yesterday, he did caught a Juvenile Barra. Those two boys were on fire!! Anyways, here are some pics, enjoy. (^^,)

My first Jack on a Berkley Gulp Alive
Jack around 300g
Last week's catch, a Tarpon using IMA lure
NOTE: Jack was "Catch & Release" so we'll see 'em bigger next time.

0 comments: to “ Gulp Alive Mangrove Jack so far...