Pending catches released!!!

Monday 22 November 2010 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and 안 녕! Hi y'all! Sorry for the m.i.a (^^,). I've been busy with work lately and fishing have been very limited for me. To make fishing matters worst for caster is that more and more people swarmed the area we usually fish and it is sad to see that "Catch & Release" is not practice. It's no wonder that we don't see big fish around Brunei. Some people are just being ignorant and always making "walaupun damit, rezeki jua ... " as an excuse. If this habit keeps on going, I don't think we will see bigger fish around our estuaries and this could also effect the ecosystem. We better act now before the Jacks, Barramundi and other top game fish starting to decrease. So please y'all, practice catch, take a photo and release. Let our next generation have the chance to catch these fantastic fish. Only YOU can make the difference. (^^,) (I'm voicing out on behalf of one of my friend who is quite concerned and annoyed with the current situation. Haha!)

My first Chana Lucius (Snakehead)

Chana Lucius using Ecogear pencil lure with a 6lb test Berkley

Juvenile Barracuda, ... a baby really

Juvenile Jack, ... cute

Baby Tarpon, ... also cute. Haha!

I'm still having a hard time trying to find the English term for this fish (Kirong) so if anyone have any idea, gimme a shout at my chat box. 

NOTE: All fish were "Catch & Release" for other anglers to catch em next time when they grow bigger. (^^,)

0 comments: to “ Pending catches released!!! so far...