Shimano Cardiff, Stradic CI4 & Compre

Monday 13 September 2010 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and 안 녕! Just wanted to share you with what I've bought lately. I have always wanted to have a go on a baitcasting reel and when I heard Zool had planned to go to Singapore, it was an opportunity for me to ask him kindly to get me some IMA lures and Shimano Cardiff 100A. Then I asked myself what rod should I pair it with my Cardiff. I immediately thought that I should ask a friend of mine who is the master of ordering fishing gears and parts. Muncip recommended me to pair it with Shimano Compre rod and since he knows a lot, I didn't hesitate to place an order. And also, I bought myself a spinning reel, a Shimano Stradic CI4. So below are some pics of my new gears and I hope you'll get inspired so you too can have a go at a baitcasting reel

   
















0 comments: to “ Shimano Cardiff, Stradic CI4 & Compre so far...