Quick Cast after work

Thursday 16 September 2010 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and 안 녕! Tyco and I went for a quick cast right after I got off from work. As usual, we went to the same spot and each of us caught a Jack and I also caught a juvenile Tarpon. I must say, using a baitcast really get you addicted. Although getting backlashed is quite common, I think I've improved slightly in that area. I understand that in order for me to avoid a bird's nest, I must educate my thumb or cast it gently by using my wrist (a bit like basketball when you shoot a 3-pointer). I guess I have to keep practicing until I get the hang of it or keep watching videos on YouTube. Haha! I still need to figure out how to cast accurately and that will be a different story. Well y'all enjoy the pictures. (^^,)


Juvenile Jack with YO-ZURI aka Jamie lure

Juvenile Tarpon also using Jamie lure

NOTE: All fish were "Catch & Release" cause there is NO POINT of bringing home an under size fish where they can grow bigger for you to catch next time.

0 comments: to “ Quick Cast after work so far...