Beraya @ LRG7 with Tyco

Monday 13 September 2010 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and 안 녕! Today is the last day of my 4 days of Raya break so I made sure I make good use of it before I get stressed out at work tomorrow. Haha! It was low tide this morning so we decided to go at around 1500hrs just when the tide starts to come in. It was worth the outing as Tyco and I caught 4 Jacks in total. All jacks were below 300g but it was enjoyable since we were using light tackle. Tyco was using Berkley braid, 6lb test and I was using Spiderwire INVISI-BRAID, 8lb test. I remember when I started fishing, all of us were using Power Pro 30lb test and it kinda make me laugh a bit when I think about it now. So for those who wanted to try light tackle, I would truly recommend it and from there you will experience the true fight of the fish. Anyways, below are some pictures from today's catch, so enjoy. (^^,)  

 
Mangrove Jack using my favorite ANRE'S FLIT lure

 Jack around 200g

My second catch

NOTE: All fish were "Catch & Release". Like I said previously, the fish wanted to celebrate Hari Raya. Haha!

0 comments: to “ Beraya @ LRG7 with Tyco so far...