Mangrove Jack @ so-called London Bridge

Friday 25 June 2010 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and 안 녕! Woke up really early this morning to watch Japan vs Denmark and what a match! Keisuke Honda's free kick have got to be the best in the tournament so far. I imagined Beckham and Christiano Ronaldo would wish they could score a free kick like Honda. Haha! Match ended at 4.30am and I was "FBing" until 6. It has been a long time since I updated my blog so I figured I should at least and try to catch something for my blog. FYI, I caught many fish every Sunday but decided not to post it since it was caught using bait. I only post my catch when using casting method. Hehe. I caught a juvenile Mangrove Jack using Bakau soft plastic and I had a few misses as well. I met Sabri (very experienced angler who caught countless of Barra, MJs). It was nice talking to him as he was giving me a few pointers on how to target specific types of fish. I left the area around 11-ish and as soon as I got home, I checked my FB and saw Sabri's picture with a 1.1kg MJ. Haha! He's truly on fire! Anyways, if you do have the chance to meet him, ask for fishing tips and he'll be gladly to teach you how.

  Jack @ so-called London Bridge

Juvenile Jack using Bakau sp

NOTE: Jack was "Catch & Release" and why they call it London Bridge I have no idea and it's not even an inch close to the real London Bridge. Haha! By the way, check out my new pets!

 Meet Barra and Mundi. Haha!

0 comments: to “ Mangrove Jack @ so-called London Bridge so far...