When I'm not fishing, I BAKE! Haha!!

Friday 11 June 2010 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and 안녕! Just wanna show you what I do when not out hunting for Barra, Jacks and what not. Whenever I'm bored or in the mood, I'd probably bake something as it's one of my favorite things to do. So I'm posting some pics of my caramel custard I baked a week ago. I meant to post this earlier but I kinda got lazy visiting my own blog. Haha!!

 Ready to bake Flan

The end result, a shiny Caramel Custard

Black crumbs are actually fresh vanilla beans

Ready to serve

Ready to eat! Haha!! 

NOTE: I also make chocolate fudge cake, apple pie and apple crumble pie, white or wholemeal bread, original or chocolate cheesecake, scones, pizza dough and so on. If I start baking again, I'll try and post it for y'all to see. (^^,)  

0 comments: to “ When I'm not fishing, I BAKE! Haha!! so far...