Storm plastic lures and my "small" catches (^^,)

Tuesday 28 December 2010 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and 안 녕! Just wanna update you with my latest catch which took place yesterday, Monday morning. Like usual, TK and I were casting at the mangroves hoping to catch some Jacks. But unfortunately, only small fish were caught but hey, better than nothing right? Recently I ordered new sets of Storm plastic lures which I bought online. They were 3½" Wildeye Pro Paddle Tail & 2" Wildeye Swim Shad. The 3½" is for me to test it at the breakwaters but since the weather and the waves didn't look too safe to cast, we decided not to risk our own safety. So the 2" Wildeye were the only choice to use for the mangroves and I caught an estuary Cod with it. Check out the pics below of my "small" catch and my Storm plastic lures. (^^,)

Estuary Cod ate my Storm Wildeye

Baby Jack can't resist my Baby Cima

Terapon Jarbua took my Ecogear pencil

Storm swim shad & paddle tail

Nice

Close up

NOTE: Fish was "Catch & Release" and looking forward to order more plastic lures in the future. Hehehe ...