Only one Jack. Syukurlah ...

Saturday 26 June 2010 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and 안 녕! This morning, I went to the so-called London Bridge hoping to catch the highly priced Barra but it was nowhere to be found. Today, I started with using Storm sp but unfortunately I had no luck with it so I changed it to Halco Laser Pro. Since I ran out of snaps, I had to rig a Rapala knot and as soon as I had my Halco on, it wasn't long until I got my first and only strike of the day. It was nice to see a 400g Mangrove Jack and I was hoping to catch more of 'em but one fish is all I got (syukurlah ... ). The heat of the sun was unbearable and I ran out of drinking water, so I was forced to head home happy with only one catch. (^_^)

400g MJ using Halco Laser Pro 45

Look at those sharp nasty teeth!

NOTE: Jack was "Catch & Release" and tonight, I'll be cheering for S.Korea in the World Cup. Haha!

0 comments: to “ Only one Jack. Syukurlah ... so far...