Barra & The Tail Dancer

Sunday 18 April 2010 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and G'day! After an unlucky morning at spot-W with only one missed by Tyco (Duo Fishing) we moved to 2Gs where I was very fortunate to have caught a 2.5kg Barramundi. This is a big surprise for me as I have never caught a Barra this big. I used a Rapala Tail Dancer TD-5 (which I bought recently) and now it's wrecked by the Barra. Every time the fish got nearer, it kept on pulling away and man that was FUN!! It took me around 5 mins to land the fish in with the help of TK. If he wasn't there, I'd probably panicked and the line would have also snapped. When TK pulled the Barra out of the water, we were happy and hi-fived each other. What a day!!! 

    Very Very Happy

 2.5kg and 64cm Barra

 Love it so much so I'm flaunting it

 Rapala Tail Dancer TD-5

Wrecked only after one-big-Barra-strike

NOTE: Barra was catch and brought home for tomorrow's lunch. Haha! Btw ... we did saw a baby croc but safely removed ourselves from the area. 

0 comments: to “ Barra & The Tail Dancer so far...