I CHEATED!! ... Haha!!

Wednesday 12 May 2010 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and G'day! Since we found out that I'm going to be a daddy again, I decided to cut down my fishing activity so that I could comfort and pamper my wife. Hehe ... Anyways, last weekend on the 8th of May happens to be Tyco's (Duo Fishing) bday and fishing the whole day was what he wanted on his big day. We caught 3 Estuary Cods, a juvenile Barracuda, a 400g Mangrove Jack, a 600g John's Snapper and a 1kg Stingray. Even though TK didn't get what he wanted (Barramundi) he was happy enough to have caught 2 fish. As for me, it was like when I first started fishing again using live prawns as bait (Cheat mode). I must admit, it was fun but that won't stop me from casting. And to TK or Dnok, Happy Birthday cuzz.

 600g John's Snapper using live bait

Estuary Cod also using live bait

 My first 1kg Stingray

Estuary Cod using Halco Poltergeist 50

All fish ended up on a barbie ... YUMMO!!

NOTE: All fish were caught and brought home for TK's birthday. To TK, Happy belated 32nd Birthday, semoga Allah SWT panjangkan umur, murah rezeki & dapat banyak ikan BESAR!  Haha!

Me and TK 

 My boy Kayl turned 5 on the 3rd of May

Bolt is one of his favorite cartoon character

2nd NOTE: It was fun on my son's 5th b'day and it's amazing how they grow up so fast. On that day, our bellies were packed with BBQ chicken wings and lamb chops and some suffered the consequences the next day. Haha!!

0 comments: to “ I CHEATED!! ... Haha!! so far...