Bent Snap@ Area-51

Thursday 8 April 2010 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and G'day! Walid (KB-ians Anglers) texted and invited me to go to Area-51. It was an opportunity that I couldn't refuse. So from 2-6pm, I was only able to land a juvenile Mangrove Jack after a lot of miss strikes from Jacks, Barra, Tarpon and baby GT. There was one time that I used a Berkley soft plastic and I hooked on a really big fish. Unfortunately the fish got away and I thought it managed to set itself free from my jig head but when I looked at my Berkley snap, it was bent STRAIGHT!! I was shocked and shaken. All I could do was swear a lot (which I don't normally do, hehe.) The culprit must be a HUGE Jack and probably weighed a lot too. All I can do now is to stay confident and never give up. One day, that fish will be defeated. Haha!!

  The only catch of the day


 Juvenile Jack using Halco Sorcerer 52


 Bent Berkley snap. I'll let you imagine how big it was

NOTE: Jack was "Catch & Release" and to the huge jack, ... I WILL GET YOU!! Haha!!

0 comments: to “ Bent Snap@ Area-51 so far...