Just another Mangrove Jack.

Friday 29 January 2010 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and hallo again. Today I went to the local tackle store and got myself 2 boxes of Bakau soft plastic lure, each in different colours of red and orange. Since it was a success yesterday, I casted again around 4pm at the usual spot and got myself a Kirong and a Mangrove Jack. Both were still juveniles so I had to let 'em go. I'm starting to like this Bakau soft plastic and it really shows effectiveness. By the way, I've been wondering and searching what Kirong is in English. If anyone knows, just shout on the chat box or my FB. And if you're thinking of joking around saying that Kirong in English is call a tattoo fish, ... DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! haha!! Hope you like the pictures. Cheers!

 
Small but satisfying. (Pic was taken by Rahman)


 
I used a red Bakau s.p. and it still works on Jacks.

 
 
Ikan Kirong *English terminology unknown*

Note: Fish caught was "Catch and Release" and thanks to Rahman for the extra prawns for my Benji Jack. Hehe ... 

0 comments: to “ Just another Mangrove Jack. so far...