Frenzy on a rainy Sunday morning

Sunday 1 August 2010 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and 안 녕! "What a day!" TK saying it with disbelief and has to be his best personal record. A Tarpon and 4 Barramundi were successfully caught by him using only one lure which was a Rapala Shad Rap Fire-Tiger. Feeling a little envious with his catch, I managed to catch 2 Mangrove Jacks and a Tarpon, Syukur-lah. One Barra got away and only the Barra's scale were left intact to my treble hook. Today we seemed to be in favor on using a Rapala Shad Rap lure and TK's lure proved to be popular amongst the Barras. Congrats to TK with his catch and record and I hope the next trip will be the same as today. Oh, I forgot! I also have a picture of a Barra, ... hehe. Enjoy the pics! (^^,)

First catch of the day

300g Jack using Rapala Shad Rap Goldfish, still wonders why is has that whitish belly
 Second strike at a different location

Jack with the same lure
 Tarpon using ANRE'S FLIT lure

A Barra that got away left me with this

800g Barra. Ehem! ... Haha!

ANRE'S FLIT lure  

NOTE: All fish were "Catch & Release" and to TK, you may got the most Barra strikes but I caught the BIGGEST! wuahahahaha!! (kes nda mau kalah. Haha!)

0 comments: to “ Frenzy on a rainy Sunday morning so far...