15th July Jack

Friday 16 July 2010 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and 안 녕! Today marked the 64th Birthday celebration of His Majesty The Sultan of Brunei. Since today is a public holiday, my cousin TK and I took the opportunity to go and hunt for Jacks and Barras at "Sangkar Pak Rois". Casting session started early at around 0620hrs and we were determined to catch something. TK striked first with a Tarpon followed by 300g MJ and 2 Tarpons by me. I'd like to mention that Zool caught a 950g Barra (he's on fire). I used 2 lures today, Anre's Flit and Rapala Shad Rap SSR-5 and I must say, the lure really does it for me. I'm kinda lazy to talk more on what happened this morning and I'll let the pictures do the talking. Cheers! (^^,)

My first catch of the day!

 300g MJ using ANRE'S Flit lure

Rapala Shad Rap SSR-5 (Goldfish)

 
Small hungry Tarpon

NOTE: All fish were "Catch & Release" and congratulations to Zool for the Barra catch.

0 comments: to “ 15th July Jack so far...